To continue Morgan’s legacy of compassion and generosity, our mission is to aid those seeking grief and trauma counseling by offering access to therapeutic resources as well as financial assistance. We understand the grieving process can be overwhelming. Our hope is to ease this burden by supporting individuals on their journey toward healing and finding peace.
Additionally, in an effort to empower young people with a passion for learning and making an impact on the world around them, we are establishing scholarship opportunities to be awarded to high school seniors dedicated to continuing their education.
This site (due to launch in April of 2023) will include:
● The process of establishing counseling for grief and trauma
● A searchable directory of participating certified and licensed counselors based in Pennsylvania
● Methods for professional counselors to request participation in our program
● Education on the risks of fentanyl and other potentially harmful substances
● Opportunities for how individuals and groups can support our mission
We thank you for your interest in the E. Morgan Heckler Foundation and encourage you to reach out to us if you or a loved one are seeking to rekindle the spark for life. Together, we can make a difference.
The Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization registered in Pennsylvania.
Have questions or comments?